Polityka prywatności opisuje zasady przetwarzania przez nas informacji na Twój temat, w tym danych osobowych oraz ciasteczek, czyli tzw. cookies.
- This policy applies to the Website, which operates at the url: https://tim-collection.pl
- The service operator and the personal data administrator is: TIM Tomasz Reczulski with its seat at 17/19 Dowborczyków Street, 90-019 Łódź
- The operator’s e-mail contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily in the Service.
- The service uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Running a commentary system
- Calling chat online
- Supply through form
- Preparation, packing, shipment of goods
- Performance of ordered services
- Presentation of offer or information
- The service performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
- By voluntarily entering data in the forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- By storing cookies (so-called “cookies”) in the terminal devices.
2. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- Places for logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This ensures that the personal and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- The operator periodically changes his administrative password.
- The operator regularly makes security copies for data protection purposes.
- The essential element of data protection is the regular updating of any software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of software components.
- The service is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator’s servers: kei.pl
4. Your rights and additional information on how to use the data
- In some situations the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfil the Administrator’s obligations. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- hosting company on a trust basis
- postal operators
- operators of online chat solutions
- authorized employees and associates who use the data to achieve the purpose of the website
- companies providing marketing services to the Administrator
- Your personal data are processed by the Administrator no longer than it is necessary to perform the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to your personal information,
- their corrections,
- processing restrictions,
- and data transfer.
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data for the purpose of exercising legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, but the right of objection will not be exercised if there are important legitimate grounds for processing, overriding interests, rights and freedoms, in particular to establish, pursue or defend claims.
- The Administrator’s actions can be complained about to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Service.
- You may be subject to automated decision making activities, including profiling, in order to provide services under the concluded agreement and to conduct direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data is not transferred to third countries within the meaning of data protection regulations. This means that we do not send it outside the European Union.
5. Information in forms
- The service collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if provided.
- The service can save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The service, in some cases, may save information to facilitate linking the data in the form to the e-mail address of the user filling in the form. In this case, the user’s e-mail address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data given in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a particular form, e.g. to handle a service request or business contact, register services, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly indicates what it is used for.
6. Administrator logs
- Information about user behaviour on the site may be subject to login. This data is used to administer the service.
7. Important marketing techniques
- The operator uses a solution that investigates user behavior by creating heat maps and recording behavior on the site. This information is anonymized before it is sent to the service provider so that he does not know which individual it concerns. In particular, passwords and other personal data are not recorded.
- The Operator applies a solution that automates the operation of the Service in relation to users, e.g. it may send an e-mail to the user after visiting a particular subpage, provided that he has agreed to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
8. Information about cookies
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are designed to use the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time they are stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The subject placing cookies on the final device of the Service User and obtaining access to them is the Service Operator.
- The cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintenance of the Service user’s session (after login), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter his login and password on each subpage of the Service;
- to achieve the objectives set out above under ‘Relevant marketing techniques’;
- Two basic types of cookies are used in the Service: “session” cookies (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). Session” cookies are temporary files, which are stored in the user’s terminal device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored in the User’s terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Page browsing software (web browser) usually by default allows you to store cookies in your terminal device. Service users can change settings in this area. Web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
- The cookies placed in the terminal device of the Service User may also be used by entities cooperating with the operator of the Service, in particular companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. Cookie management – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions: